- Alphinat’s (TSXV:NPA) SmartGuide software has been deployed by a second Canadian provincial government
- The province’s government will use the software to modernise its digital permits and licensing services
- Alphinat’s SmartGuide will help the province to deploy digital services for both web and mobile formats
- The company has seen an increased demand for self-serve user experiences and paperless processes, since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Alphinat (NPA) remains in the grey and is trading at 4.5 cents per share
Alphinat’s (TSXV:NPA) SmartGuide software has been chosen by another Canadian provincial government, for its secure portal applications.
The unnamed province is the second in Canada to select the company’s software suite for this purpose.
The provincial government will use the SmartGuide software to assist in delivering secure portal applications for permits and inspections needs. Specifically, the technology will help the province to deploy digital services for both the web and mobile formats.
Regardless of underlying IT infrastructure or back office solutions, all stakeholders will be able to use the SmartGuide.
SmartGuide partners recommended the software to the province, because of its ability to help the government modernise the province’s digital permits and licensing service offerings.
Due to COVID-19’s ongoing impacts, the need for self-serve user experiences and paperless processes has heightened.
Alphinat’s CEO, Curtis Page said the platform will help the province deliver better quality digital services to the region.
Meanwhile, Alphinat’s Chief Solution and Security Officer, Denis Michaud expressed the company’s excitement at the selection.
“We deeply appreciate our second Canadian province joining the SmartGuide Enterprise Unlimited family’s validating critical need for SmartGuide for secure portal solutions.
“SmartGuide is our innovative application development for web and mobile technology to best serve the public sector and its constituents. We continue to strive to meet and exceed the expectations of the Alphinat family by the clients, stakeholders, and our partners in these difficult times,” he said.
Alphinat (NPA) remains in the grey and is trading for 4.5 cents per share at 9:30am EDT.