- BeWhere (BEW) announced the launch of its BeMini on Geotab’s Marketplace, a go-to source for organizations seeking to optimize their fleets
- BeMini uses IoT networks (LTE-M) to track an asset’s location, indoors and outdoors
- Geotab offers an extensive ecosystem of valuable, business-focused applications and add-ons via the Geotab Marketplace
- BeWhere is a Mobile Internet of Things (M-IoT) solutions company
- BeWhere Holdings (BEW) opened trading at $0.21 per share
BeWhere (BEW) announced the launch of its BeMini on Geotab’s Marketplace.
BeMini uses IoT networks (LTE-M) to track an asset’s location, indoors and outdoors. It also features onboard sensors to monitor temperature, humidity, air pressure, light exposure and motion.
The BeMini measures 2.24 x 1.4 x 0.79 inches in size. It offers high-tech features available on the Geotab Marketplace for asset and inventory management solutions.
BeMini uses GPS outdoors and Wi-Fi and Bluetooth (2.4 Ghz/ BLE 5.2) indoors. This allows for multiple configurations for asset and inventory tracking purposes. It offers an optional power harness to enable no-charge capabilities, engine run time monitoring and provide GPS-based odometers.
Margaux Berry, VP Strategy and Growth at BeWhere, commented on the announcement.
“Despite its size, our BeMini is a very versatile and rugged tracker. Since its launch last year, the application of the device continues to evolve from tracking packages with sensitive contents to tracking small and medium sized tools and equipment. We are excited to have the BeMini launched on the Geotab Marketplace, enabling us to tap into Geotab’s network of customers and offer a new asset and inventory management solution.”
“Customers equipped with the BeMini can expect to incur low device and deployment costs, full network coverage, configurable alerting and triggering updates. All while providing users a solution to better keep track of assets in transit or storage.”
Geotab is a global leader in connected transportation. It offers an extensive ecosystem of valuable, business-focused applications and add-ons via the Geotab Marketplace.
BeWhere Holdings (BEW) opened trading at $0.21 per share.