- Datametrex AI (DM) has entered into another sales agreement with a division of South Korean conglomerate, LOTTE Group
- The company has also won a tender from LOTTE Property and Development, worth approximately C$100,000
- This follows on from the additional sales agreements which Datametrex and LOTTE entered into in early July
- The company expects to deliver the Home Shopping contract in August, and to receive full payment in September, 2020
- Datametrex AI (DM) is up 10.00 per cent and is currently trading at 16 cents per share
Datametrex AI (DM) has entered into another sales agreement with a division of South Korean conglomerate, LOTTE Group.
The agreement is with Lotte Home Shopping, and worth approximately C$2.3 million. The LOTTE division operates large retail stores and department stores in various countries, including Japan, South Korea, China, and Vietnam.
In addition, Datametrex has also announced that the company has won a tender from LOTTE Property and Development. The tender is worth approximately $100,000.
These latest contracts follow on from additional sales agreements, which Datametrex and LOTTE entered into in early July. The agreements, worth $1 million, were with various company divisions, including Lotte Canon, Lotte Supermarket, Lotte Global Logis, and Lotte Home Shopping.
Those July agreements were, in turn, also following on from previous contracts with LOTTE divisions, announced in May of 2018. As such, this latest announcement demonstrates how Datametrex has become a trusted partner and preferred vendor to a trillion-dollar multinational company.
Datametrex AI’s CEO, Marshall Gunter, commented on the company’s ongoing relationship with LOTTE Group, and its 934 companies.
“At Datametrex, we continue our efforts to facilitate ground-breaking technologies to companies across the globe.
“We pride ourselves in providing tools that our clients can use to visualise their customer and stakeholder data in order to make predictive analyses, mitigate risk, and improve their bottom line,” he said.
The company plans to deliver the Home Shopping contract in August, with full payment expected in September, 2020.
Datametrex AI (DM) is up 10.00 per cent and is trading at 16 cents per share at 1:55pm EDT.