- Delta 9 Cannabis (TSX:DN) has entered into a cannabis supply agreement with an Ontario-based cannabis retail store
- Under the terms of the agreement, the company will provide branded cannabis products and accessories to the store
- A data subscription agreement has also been signed between the two parties, under which the store will provide point-of-sale data related to Delta 9’s product sales
- The deal represents the sixth Canadian province in which Delta 9 has secured cannabis supply agreements
- Delta 9 Cannabis (DN) is currently down 3.64 per cent and is trading at C$0.53
Delta 9 Cannabis (TSX:DN) has entered into a master cannabis supply agreement with an Ontario-based cannabis store.
Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, the company distributes cannabis products via its wholesale and retail channels, and sells its cannabis grow pods to other businesses. Through its wholly owned subsidiary, Delta 9 Bio-Tech, it also produces both medical and recreational cannabis from an 80,000 square foot facility.
In addition, Delta 9 owns and operates a string of retail store under the Delta 9 Cannabis Store brand.
Under the terms of the cannabis supply agreement, Delta 9 will provide the Ontarian store with branded cannabis products and accessories for sale from both brick-and-mortar locations and online.
In connection with the supply agreement, the two parties have also signed a data subscription agreement, under which the store will provide point-of-sale data related to Delta 9’s product sales.
John Arbuthnot, CEO of Delta 9 Cannabis, commented on the agreements.
“We are pleased to continue to grow the presence of Delta 9 products in retail channels across Canada by entering into the master supply agreement with OCS.
“The Ontario retail and online market presents tremendous opportunity for sales of a range of Delta 9 cannabis products, and we look forward to further opportunities for Delta 9 products to reach customers coast-to-coast,” he added.
This latest agreement represents the sixth Canadian province in which Delta 9 has secured recreational cannabis supply agreements with provincial authorities. To date, the company’s deals extend across Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, British Columbia and Newfoundland.
Delta 9 Cannabis (DN) is down 3.64 per cent and is trading at C$0.53 at 3:05pm EDT.