- The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) has added the United States’ largest food redistribution company to its list of channel partners
- Dot Foods will offer the company’s entire line of Alkaline88 and A88 Infused products, and aluminium bottles to its customers
- The Alkaline Water Company expects that Dot Foods sales will provide substantial contributions to its growth this fiscal year
- Dot Foods will make the company’s products available to its large customer base by September 21, 2020
- The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) is up 7.8 per cent and is currently trading at C$1.52 per share
The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) has added the United States’ largest food redistribution company to its list of channel partners.
Dot Foods is a giant in the North American food redistribution market, which generated over C$8.2 billion in sales in 2019. The company has 12 distribution centres in the United States, operations in Canada, and a joint venture in Mexico.
In addition to serving all 50 states in the United States, Dot Foods also provides services to over 35 countries overseas. Each year, the company sells millions of cases of beverages to its substantial customer base.
By September 21, 2020, Dot Foods will offer various products from The Alkaline Water Company to its customers. These will include the company’s Alkaline88 and A88 Infused product lines, and its eco-friendly aluminium bottles.
The Alkaline Water Company expects that Dot Foods sales will provide substantial contributions to its growth this fiscal year.
The company’s President and CEO, Richard Wright, said that the arrangement with Dot Foods is another milestone for the business.
“This relationship will give us an entry into the hospitality industry, which we view as a significant opportunity for our growing lifestyle brands. There are over 600,000 restaurants and foodservice establishments that will now have access to our full line of products.
“This should also help us open up opportunities into other hospitality channels, including hotels, airports, US park systems, colleges, golf courses, concert venues, etc. We want to thank Dot Foods for giving us this opportunity, and look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship,” he said.
The Alkaline Water Company (WTER) is up 7.8 per cent and is trading at C$1.52 per share at 11:39am EDT.