- Emerald Health Therapeutics (EMH) has launched the first product in the company’s line of SYNC Nano cannabis spray products
- The SYNC 15 Nano THC Fast Action Spray contains 15 milligrams or millilitres of THC, citrus flavouring, and limonene terpene
- Emerald’s cannabis spray products allows customers to ingest cannabis instead of inhaling, resulting in rapid onset
- The company is preparing to launch its second product, which has a natural lemon flavouring
- Emerald Health Therapeutics (EMH) is down 6.98 per cent and is currently trading at 20 cents per share
Emerald Health Therapeutics (EMH) has launched the first product in the company’s line of SYNC Nano cannabis spray products.
The SYNC 15 Nano THC Fast Action Spray contains 15 milligrams or millilitres of THC, natural citrus flavouring, and limonene terpene. Available in a convenient, mess-free spray bottle, the terpene provides a mellowing yet uplifting effect.
The product is the first of many, which will allow customers to ingest cannabis in a spray format, instead of inhaling it in smoke.
The result is a much more rapid onset, with a shorter, controlled duration of effects, when compared to cannabis edibles and oils. The sublingual spray can take effect in 10 to 20 minutes, and last for two to four hours.
Emerald Health has already shipped the first product off to Alberta and Saskatchewan, and expects it to be available to customers early this week. The company is also preparing for the launch of the product line’s second offering, which has a natural lemon flavour.
Emerald Health’s President and CEO, Riaz Bandali, commented on the company’s new line of cannabis spray products.
“We looked carefully at unmet needs in the cannabis marketplace and applied our product development capabilities to create a product line with multiple points of consumer appeal.
“With an emphasis on science-based innovation, we created this product line using proven nanoemulsion technology and are pleased to offer the benefits of this high-performing technology to the cannabis industry,” he said.
Emerald Health Therapeutics (EMH) is down 6.98 per cent and is trading at C$0.20 per share at 3:00pm EDT.