- Freeman Gold (FMAN) has engaged Major Drilling America to carry out an exploration program at its Lemhi gold project in Idaho, USA
- The program will comprise 5,000 metres of diamond drilling in an attempt to confirm previously collected data
- Infill drilling will also be carried out within the known mineralised ore body to increase confidence and maximise potential ounces
- The drill results will be used to complete a maiden NI 43-101 resource estimate for the Lemhi Project
- Freeman Gold (FMAN) is currently steady at C$0.57 per share
Freeman Gold (FMAN) has engaged Major Drilling America to carry out an exploration program at its Lemhi gold project in Idaho, USA.
Major Drilling America forms part of Major Drilling Group International which, as one of the world’s largest drilling services companies, maintains field operations and offices in Canada, the United States, Mexico, South America, Asia, Africa and Europe.
Drilling is expected to begin on September 6, 2020, and will be carried out in two shifts over a 24-hour period in order to maximise efficiency and reduce costs.
The program will consist of 5,000 metres of diamond drilling, and has been designed to twin a portion of previously completed holes within the Lemhi Project’s known mineralised material. This work will be used to confirm historical data, thereby allowing the use of more than 355 historical drill holes to complete a maiden NI 43-101 resource estimate.
Major Drilling America’s work will also include infill drilling within the mineralised ore body to increase Freeman’s confidence in the previously collected drill results and to maximise the potential ounces.
Will Randall, President and CEO of Freeman Gold, said he is pleased to be working with Major Drilling America on the Lemhi Project.
“They bring experience and size which will allow us to ensure on-schedule drilling and the ability to increase drill rigs in a short time frame.
“The first rig is to be on the property during the first week of September 2020, which puts us right on schedule,” he added.
Freeman Gold (FMAN) is currently steady at C$0.57 per share at 11:05am EDT.