- Cybersecurity provider, GlobeX Data (CSE:SWIS) has launched the Social Media Influencers Affiliate Program, to increase brand awareness
- The company will reach out to social media influencers, offering discounted deals in return for promotion and endorsement
- GlobeX Data hopes the program will help it reach 5,000 new users by the end of the 2021 fiscal year
- The program is already enlisting influencers, and could be deployed by early August 2020
- GlobeX Data (SWIS) is up 3.23 per cent and is currently trading at C$0.16 per share
Cybersecurity provider, GlobeX Data (CSE:SWIS) has launched the Social Media Influencers Affiliate Program, to increase brand awareness.
Through the program, the company will offer discounted deals to social media influencers, in return for their endorsement. GlobeX hopes to raise greater awareness about its data privacy secure solutions and increase its current user base.
The company will provide influencers and their subscribers discounts of up to 50 per cent on its three major services. These are document management tool DigitalSafe, communications suite PrivaTalk Messenger, and encrypted email service, Custodia.
GlobeX Data’s goal is to reach an organic target of 5,000 users by the end of the 2021 fiscal year. This would bring over C$2 million in gross revenue per year, depending on selected solutions and discounts applied.
The company has already started enlisting influencers for SMIAP, and could deploy the program by early August, 2020.
GlobeX Data’s CEO, Alain Ghiai, said the company is excited to work with influencers and media spokepersons.
“In the entertainment industry for example, too many celebrities have been targeted and their privacy breached by malicious hackers, with disastrous financial and reputational consequences.
“The SMIAP initiative is a novel way to reach out and do some good in the world, by protecting targeted persons with our unique Swiss-hosted cybersecurity and data privacy solutions.
“We expect some good uptick as cybercrime is exponentially growing, and there is no sign of slowing down,” he said.
GlobeX Data (SWIS) is up 3.23 per cent and trading at 16 cents per share at 9:46am EDT.