- Great Thunder Gold (GTG) has applied to list its shares on the OTCQB Venture Market in an effort to reach US-based investors
- The listing is expected to provide the company with greater liquidity and increased transparency through enhanced reporting requirements
- Great Thunder Gold is also seeking approval from the Depository Trust Company to further facilitate trading in the US
- The company recently completed an airborne survey in Quebec, which identified several structures of interest within the Northbound and Southern Star properties
- Great Thunder Gold (GTG) is currently up 13.85 per cent and is trading at C$0.74 per share
Great Thunder Gold (GTG) has applied to list its shares on the OTCQB Venture Market in an effort to reach US-based investors.
The listing is expected to provide the Vancouver-based company with greater liquidity and a more seamless trading experience for both existing shareholders and new US investors.
Great Thunder also anticipates certain exemptions from US state securities laws, given the enhanced reporting requirements and greater transparency, which may assist financial advisors in researching the company and recommending it as a viable investment.
In addition to the OTCQB listing application, the company is also seeking approval from the Depositary Trust Company to allow its shares to clear and be settled electronically. Such approval is expected to further facilitate the trading of Great Thunder’s shares in the US.
Blair Naughty, President and CEO of Great Thunder Gold, said the enhanced listing will play a vital part in the company’s future corporate developments.
“With gold stabilising at all time highs and its possibility to maintain and increase these high levels in the years ahead, and with GTG’s first drill program about to commence on properties situated in, around, and on-trend to exciting deposits and discoveries, we want to assure our US investors that we will strive to make it seamless to invest in our company.
“Trading on the OTCQB Venture Market will broaden our reach, and make it as smooth as possible for investors within North America to join us on our journey,” he added.
The proposed listing comes off the back of a recently completed airborne survey in the Fenelon Gold Camp of Quebec, which successfully identified several structures of interest on the Northbound property, as well as five conductive zones on the Southern Star property.
Great Thunder Gold (GTG) is currently up 13.85 per cent to C$0.74 per share at 1:33pm EDT.