- HealthSpace Data Systems (CSE:HS) has deployed its HSCloud Suite contact tracing platform in a further three US counties
- Bay County in Michigan, Cass County in Illinois and Wilson County in North Carolina all sent enquiries to the company last week
- Access to the platform was provided on April 21, and will continue on a gratis basis for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic
- Separately, the company has signed a media and investor relations agreement with Primoris Group
- HealthSpace Data Systems (HS) is currently up 13.33 per cent to 8.5 cents per share, with a market cap of C$12.94 million
HealthSpace Data Systems (CSE:HS) has deployed its HSCloud Suite contact tracing platform in a further three US counties.
The platform offers relief in the complex and labour-intensive process of tracing the movements of a person who has been infected with COVID-19.
HSCloud Suite replaces the manual process of calling and interviewing each individual contact. Instead, an automated system sends out a secure link via text message or email.
Upon following the link, each contact is taken to a daily questionnaire which allows them to enter their symptoms and temperature. The questionnaire also requires the contact to list recent places they have visited, as well as anyone they may have come into contact with.
The information is then stored securely within the platform, which provides detailed reporting and analysis.
Last week, Bay County in Michigan, Cass County in Illinois and Wilson County in North Carolina all sent enquiries to HealthSpace regarding use of the platform.
The company subsequently implemented the service on April 21, and will continue to provide it on a gratis basis for the duration of the pandemic.
The further deployment of HealthSpace’s software comes hot on the heels of a relationship with the State of Hawaii, which has now completed internal trials and will begin utilising the software.
Silas Garrison, CEO of HealthSpace Data Systems, said he is immensely proud of his team’s effort to implement the platform and make it available to agencies nationwide.
“Having only first released the contact tracing platform two weeks ago, I am amazed at the demand we are already seeing.
“We are continually refining the process and configurations for each agency, as well as adding new product additions, so that our platform can continually be an exponential force multiplier to the work these agencies are doing,” he added.
Separately, HealthSpace announced today that it has entered into a media and investor relations agreement with Primoris Group. The agreement has an initial term of three months, and will carry on thereafter on a month-by-month basis.
HealthSpace will pay Primoris C$5,000 per month for their services, and has issued the option to purchase 250,000 common shares at a price of $0.10 each, exercisable for a period of five years.
HealthSpace Data Systems (HS) is currently up 13.33 per cent to 8.5 cents per share at 12:29pm EST.