- F3 Uranium released its final assay results from the autumn 2023 drill program at its Patterson Lake North property in Saskatchewan
- The prospective junior uranium stock has also completed a technical report for its Patterson Lake North Project, including the PLN, Broach and Minto properties, under NI 43-101standards
- The company’s 100-per-cent-owned Patterson Lake North property is in the uranium-rich Athabasca Basin near Fission Uranium’s Triple R and NexGen Energy’s Arrow high-grade deposits
- F3 Uranium Corp. last traded at $0.50 per share
F3 Uranium (TSXV:FUU) released its final assay results from the autumn 2023 drill program at its Patterson Lake North property in Saskatchewan.
The prospective junior uranium stock has also completed a technical report for its Patterson Lake North (PLN) Project, including the PLN, Broach and Minto properties, under NI 43-101standards.
PLN23-110 returned 2.0m of 42.4 per cent U3O8 from 226.0m to 228.0m, including 1.5m averaging 55.4 per cent U3O8 with a highest grade of 66.8 per cent U3O8 in a single 0.5m sample.
PLN23-112, drilled from line 060S returned 11.5m averaging 2.00 per cent U3O8 from 229.0m to 240.5m including 3.5m averaging 4.24 per cent U3O8.
In a news release, the company’s VP Exploration, Sam Hartmann said, “PLN23-110 returned ultra-high-grade assays, including the highest assay to date – 66.8 per cent U3O8 on section 015S, which remains open in the up-dip direction. At the B1 area, where we initially targeted the B1 EM conductor, significant alteration in sandstone and basement rocks was encountered and we are pleased to receive final geochemistry supporting our decision to drill a wide fence with four drill holes across approximately 250m of geology. Anomalous basement uranium values were intersected, notably in PLN23-105 with up to 137 ppm uranium; values of greater than 100 ppm uranium have previously only been encountered in PLN14-019 and immediately surrounding holes, as well as within the JR Zone itself.”
Since discovering the JR zone in autumn 2022, F3 Uranium has uncovered strong uranium mineralization at Patterson Lake North with notable consistency, providing regular positive news:
- The most recent 6.05 m of composite high-grade radioactivity (>10,000 counts per second (cps)) between 224.85 m and 232.40 m in January 2024
- 1.50 m of continuous off-scale radioactivity (>65,535 cps) announced in December 2023
- 18 m of 8.8 per cent U3O8 announced in August 2023
- A 50 per cent extension of the JR zone announced in July 2023
- 22.9 per cent U3O8 over 1.5 m announced in February 2023
About the company
F3 is a uranium project generator and exploration company with 18 strategic projects in the Athabasca Basin.
The junior uranium stock last traded at $0.50 per share. The stock is up by 32 per cent year-over-year, and has added 266 per cent since 2019.
The material provided in this article is for information only and should not be treated as investment advice. For full disclaimer information, please click here.