- Loop Insights (MTRX) has chosen to integrate Draganfly’s (DFLY) Vital Intelligence screening technology into its Venue Bubble Platform
- The combined technologies will be used to detect potential COVID-19 symptoms, starting early next year
- The first deployment will create a Venue Bubble on the set of a major motion film production in January
- Draganfly is up 2.33 per cent and is currently trading for C$0.44 per share
- Loop Insights is up 0.95 per cent and is currently trading for $2.12 per share
Loop Insights (MTRX) has chosen to integrate Draganfly’s (DFLY) Vital Intelligence screening technology into its Venue Bubble Platform.
Draganfly’s Vital Intelligence AI technology uses the camera function on mobile phones to analyse vital signs, including heart rate, respiratory rate, and oxygen saturation. In doing so, the technology is able to screen for infectious conditions such as COVID-19.
When integrated with Loop Insight’s successful Venue Bubble solution, the combined technologies will be used to detect potential COVID-19 symptoms in live environments.
The first deployment of a Venue Bubble with integrated vital signs screening will take place in early January 2021. Loop Insights will deliver this Venue Bubble on the set of a major motion film production for Enderby Entertainment.
Both companies hope that their combined solution will help to reinvigorate Hollywood, which has been severely impacted by COVID-19. Draganfly’s CEO, Cameron Chell, commented on the company’s technological collaboration with Loop Insights, and the potential benefit to the film industry.
“Partnering with Loop Insights to combine our respective technologies into Loop’s Venue Bubble solution is a powerful and significant step to help all industries and most immediately Hollywood and the global film industry safely ramp up production,” he said.
“Film industry investors, insurance companies, unions, and guilds are all seeking this type of solution to keep workers safe and protect their investments,” he added.
Draganfly is up 2.33 per cent and is trading for C$0.44 per share, as of 10:59am EST.
Loop Insights is up 0.95 per cent and is trading for $2.12 per share, as of 10:53am EST.