- NetCents Technologies Inc. (NC) announced today it will now settle payments daily for merchants who exceed $100,000 in monthly cryptocurrency processing volume
- NetCents Technologies Inc. (NC) provides payment technology so merchants can accept cryptocurrencies as in-store payment and have them converted to the local currency
- The company claims its transaction volume is growing at 40 per cent a month
- The company’s stock has fallen over 70% since February last year
- NetCents Technologies Inc. (NC) was up 10 per cent, with shares currently trading at C$0.38
NetCents Technologies Inc (NC) a cryptocurrency POS company, has begun settling payments into local currency on a daily basis.
This is only applicable for merchants who exceed $100,000 in monthly cryptocurrency processing volume.
The company provides cryptocurrency payment solutions for individuals and businesses.
This includes hardware and software that allow their vendors to take payments from a number of cryptocurrencies via an eWallet.
NetCents handles the transaction and then converts the cryptocurrency into the vendor’s local currency.
The company currently accepts transactions with Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash ABC, Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin, Verge, Tron and Horizen.
This service means merchants and individuals can open themselves up to new digital-currency options without having to develop their own cryptocurrency procedures.
NetCents also states that this cash settlement process protects merchants from the volatile cryptocurrency markets.
The company began a merchant acquisition program last year to target vendors who exceed the C$100,000 monthly threshold.
This initiative increased the company’s monthly processing volume to over a million dollars by January of this year.
“To better attract, retain, and grow our enterprise merchant-base, we’re thrilled to begin offering daily settlements to meet our merchants’ needs better,” stated Clayton Moore, Founder and CEO of NetCents Technology.
“This level of service is a concrete manifestation of the “promise” made at the creation of Cryptocurrencies – efficient, seamless, and fast transactions,” he said.
The company also claims that transaction volume is growing by 40 per cent a month. Despite this the company’s stock has dropped by more than 70 per cent since its 52-week high of C$1.45 last February.
NetCents Technologies Inc. (NC) was up 10 per cent, with shares currently trading at C$0.38