- Optics and AI company NexOptic Technology (NXO) has joined the Arm AI Partner Program, a global AI software company network
- The Program creates strategic alliances between companies within the Arm ecosystem, and provides them with tools, algorithms, and applications
- NexOptic plans to collaborate with Arm to expand its ALIIS (All Light Intelligent Imaging Solutions) imaging AI
- In particular, the company hopes to explore possibilities around ALIIS integrations and functionality
- NexOptic Technology is up 28.26 per cent and is currently trading for C$0.59 per share
Optics and AI company NexOptic Technology (NXO) has joined the Arm AI Partner Program, a global AI software company network.
The Arm AI Partner Program is an initiative which is focused on establishing and maintaining strategic alliances between companies within the Arm ecosystem.
The Program also helps businesses around the world to simplify the deployment of machine learning and AI on intelligent endpoint devices. This is achieved through the provision of best-in-class tools, algorithms, and applications.
NexOptic plans to collaborate with Arm to expand available feature sets on its imaging AI product, ALIIS (All Light Intelligent Imaging Solutions). The patent-pending ALIIS technology is advanced in how it works pixel-by-pixel to perfect each part of an image or video.
This results in each pixel coming out of the neural network independently, producing precise, ultra-high-resolution images and videos. ALIIS has potential applications for various purposes, including storage, streaming, computational imaging, facial recognition, and object detection.
The Arm-optimised version of ALIIS will significantly reduce the integration cost to device-markers, making it quicker and simpler to implement the technology. Many partners of Arm, which need premium imaging enhancement, will have direct access to NexOptic’s imaging solutions.
NexOptic’s CEO, Paul McKenzie, said the company looks forward to exploring possibilities around the integration and functionality of ALIIS.
“Arm delivers remarkable IoT solutions to their partners and customers,” he said.
“They continuously drive the industry into what were previously thought to be unreachable territories; we are thrilled to be a part of it,” he added.
NexOptic Technology is up 28.26 per cent and is trading for C$0.59 per share, as of 12:28pm EST.