- Courier company, ParcelPal Technology (PKG) has signed another two customer agreements, the latest in a series of recently won contracts
- The first of the two agreements is with Adele Ray Florist, a flower subscription service based in Vancouver
- ParcelPal’s second agreement is with Discover Dogs, a pet supply store requiring delivery services in the greater Vancouver area
- The company has also announced major growth initiatives, including a lease agreement for its first warehouse, and newly acquired vehicles
- ParcelPal Technology (PKG) remains unchanged and is currently trading C$0.08 per share
Courier company, ParcelPal Technology (PKG) has signed another two customer agreements, the latest in a series of recently won contracts.
The company has announced a number of new customer agreements in the last two months. On August 20, ParcelPal’s shares jumped 29 per cent after the company signed contracts with two larger volume clients.
The first of the company’s two latest agreements is with Adele Ray Florist, a Vancouver-based flower subscription service. ParcelPal will provide Adele Ray with delivery services in Burnaby, Vancouver, as well as numerous surrounding Lower Mainland areas.
The second agreement is with Discover Dogs, a pet supply store which requires delivery services in the greater Vancouver area.
Both of these new contracts will involve same-day and next-day delivery services.
In related news, ParcelPal is continuing to deliver on its goals for growing the business and hitting new milestones. Today, the courier company announced it is in the process of executing a lease agreement for a large warehouse in Vancouver.
This warehouse will be a first for ParcelPal, and will allow the company to service its customers more efficiently and cost-effectively. The company has also acquired numerous new vehicles, which will assist with growing demand and an increasing list of client agreements.
ParcelPal’s CEO, Rich Wheeless was pleased to sign the new customer agreements, and to announce the company’s first warehouse.
“This has been an important goal of mine since I was appointed CEO, as it marks a major growth milestone for the company. With this, it will also help us to have higher margins and be more efficient in our route planning and execution.
“As I have mentioned in the past, we have seen a significant uptick in our demand that I see continuing beyond this year and into 2021.
“We have been putting important pieces of our business puzzle in place to be able to continue to be an increasingly trusted leader in this space,” he said.
ParcelPal Technology (PKG) remains unchanged and is trading at C$0.08per share at 12:30pm EDT.