- Children’s apparel brand, Peekaboo Beans (CSE:BEAN) has now launched its its PK Beans Summer 2020 Collection online
- Since launching, the company has sold a tenth of inventory, and reported a 61 per cent increase in average orders, year-over-year
- PK Beans has also seen substantial increases in online page views and new customers, year-over-year
- The company recently consolidated its office and warehouse space to one location, saving approximately C$100,000 per year
- Peekaboo Beans (BEAN) is up 66.67 per cent and is trading at 2.5 cents per share
Children’s apparel brand, Peekaboo Beans (CSE:BEAN) has launched its PK Beans Summer 2020 Collection online.
The company, which has a focus on environmentally responsible clothing, launched its new apparel collection online. The web-based launch was partly due to the necessary closure of PK Bean’s brick-and-mortar store, during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Since launching the collection, PK Beans has already sold 10 per cent of its inventory. The company has also reported that its average order amount has risen from C$90 to $145. This represents a 61 per cent increase in average orders, year-over-year.
Since moving the business online, PK Beans has experienced a marked increase in sales, online visitors, and new customers. The recent launch of the Summer Collection online has boosted these numbers even further.
Since the launch, the company’s page views have risen 65 per cent, with new users increasing 58 per cent year-over-year. PK Beans also boasted an impressive 75 per cent returning customer rate.
Peekaboo Beans’ CEO, Traci Costa, said that the collection’s performance highlights the company’s strength during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“On behalf of the PK Bean’s team, I would like to thank all our returning customers! As always, our success is by providing high quality clothing that enhances our children’s life experience.
“It is our plan-of-action to curate small contemporary collections that sell out. PK Beans Summer 2020 Collection is a preview of the intended Fall Collection model.
“We are delighted by the rebranding process that has been deployed with our modern PK Beans logos. We will be phasing out the previous historic bean logo in the PK Beans Fall 2020 Collection,” she said.
As if this successful collection performance wasn’t enough, the company has also recently saved itself some considerable money. PK Beans has consolidated its office and warehouse space to one location, saving the company approximately $100,000 a year.
Peekaboo Beans (BEAN) is up 66.67 per cent and is trading at 2.5 cents per share at 10:02am EDT.