- Psychedelics company, Red Light Holland (TRIP) has placed its first order for 10,000 truffle microdosing packs
- The packs will be produced, packaged, and supplied by McSmart, a third-party producer, wholesaler and distributor in the Netherlands
- Red Light Holland-branded microdosing packs should be available for sale in the Netherlands as early as September 2020
- The packs will sell through three Smart Shops operated by McSmart, as well as two e-commerce platforms
- Red Light Holland (TRIP) is down 11.11 per cent, and is currently trading for 8 cents per share
Psychedelics company, Red Light Holland (TRIP) has placed its first order for 10,000 truffle microdosing packs.
The company made the order to McSmart, a third-party producer, wholesaler, and distributor of truffles in the Netherlands. Red Light Holland first announced the development of the microdosing packs in partnership with McSmart in June 2020.
The companies have an agreement, in which McSmart which will produce, package, and distribute the microdosing packs. The packs will be packaged for sale under the Red Light Holland brand.
The microdosing packs will be sold through Smart Shops in the Netherlands, operated by McSmart. The packs will also sell online, through McSmart’s current e-commerce platform and Red Light Holland’s proposed e-commerce platform.
The two companies expect that the psychedelic truffle microdosing packs should be available for sale as early as September 2020.
Red Light Holland’s CEO, Todd Shapiro, commented on the milestone order for the company.
“We are extraordinarily proud, at Red Light Holland, to be able to sell legal Microdosing Packs responsibly –with an anticipated release in the first week of September 2020 to the Netherlands market.
“As well, we are very excited to work alongside McSmart, one of Netherlands’ most respected companies in this sector.
“Red Light Holland continues to take crucial steps towards being able to deliver its products at a rapid pace, and our path to generating revenues has truly begun! Real revenues, real people, and real proud!” he said.
Red Light Holland (TRIP) is down 11.11 per cent and is trading at eight cents per share at 1:44pm EDT.