ESE Entertainment Inc. (TSXV:ESE) (OTCQX:ENTEF), a gaming and esports company that provides a range of services to leading video game developers and publishers, has announced it has entered into a definitive share purchase agreement dated Aug. 5 with an affiliate of BlackPines Capital Partners Ltd. for the sale of 70% of the issued and outstanding shares of the company’s wholly owned subsidiary, 9327-7358 Quebec Inc. dba GameAddik. The remaining 30% of the issued and outstanding shares of GameAddik will be retained by ESE Entertainment.

This is sponsored content issued on behalf of ESE Entertainment Inc., please see full disclaimer here.

Join the discussion: Find out what everybody’s saying about this stock on the ESE Entertainment Inc. Bullboard, and check out the rest of Stockhouse’s stock forums and message boards.


More From The Market Online

FaZe Clan stockholders approve GameSquare merger

FaZe Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:FAZE) announced that its stockholders have voted to approve the proposed merger with GameSquare (NASDAQ:GAME).

Spin Master reveals top toy trends in 2024

Spin Master Corp. (TSX:TOY) unveiled highlights of its 2024 portfolio of toys, games and activities to captivate kids' imaginations.
Spin Master Completes Acquisition of Melissa & Doug

Spin Master stock sags after mixed revenue report

Spin Master Corp. (TSX:TOY) reported robust growth in its revenue and product sales report for Q4 and full-year 2023.
BCI Inc. Bell

Bell Canada cuts 4,800 jobs, plans to sell 45 radio stations

Communications giant BCE Inc. (TSX:BCE) announced Thursday that it will cut 4,800 jobs and sell 45 of its 103 radio stations.