- Online betting company, FansUnite (CSE:FANS) has appointed a former Paddy Power BetFair executive to its Board
- Harish Narayanan, has joined the board after four years as the President of Paddy Power Betfair Asia
- Paddy Power BetFair is one of the world’s biggest betting company’s, following the merger of Ireland’s largest bookmaker with BetFair in 2016
- Harish has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, alongside his experience in the global gambling sector
- FansUnite (FANS) is up 1.3 per cent and is trading at C$0.365 per share
Online betting company, FansUnite (CSE:FANS) has appointed former Paddy Power Betfair President, Harish Narayanan Ramachandran, to its Board.
Harish joined FansUnite after spending four years as President of Paddy Power Betfair Asia, one of world’s largest gambling companies.
While at Paddy Power, Harish was tasked with expanding global operations through partnering with businesses and navigating the disparate betting regulations in Asia.
He is a mergers and acquisitions specialist, and in his time he structured, advised and facilitated the global strategy of Paddy Power Bet Fair and was responsible for numerous acquisitions of smaller gambling companies.
Prior to all of this, Harish was in senior management at EdgeMatrix in Singapore, Com2us Corporation in South Korea, Nokia, Cryptologic and Paddy Power Betfair in Dublin.
Darius Eghdami, the CEO and Chairman of FansUnite, said Harish brought a wealth of experience to the company.
“As we look to enter new markets, Mr Ramachandran brings decades of experience in global market expansion along with extensive knowledge leadings strategic merger and acquisitions that our team will utilise as we prepare for our international growth strategy,” he said.
For his part, Harish said it was an honour to be stepping onto the board to support FansUnite.
“FansUnite has developed strong betting technology and is quickly gaining global recognition through their recent successful transaction with McBookie.
“I look forward to providing my knowledge and expertise to assist in the growth of FansUnite,” he said.
FansUnite (FANS) is up 1.3 per cent and is trading at C$0.365 per share at 10:30 pm EDT.